Sunday, July 20, 2008

hi ,
I have finally added the widgets in my blog .. they are really fascinating and I owe it to my bro , shravan .. because he really did most of the work there( he is a tech saavy person )!!!!
otherwise..things are practically normal .. we ofcourse had the investiture ceremony of our pu college on fri ( 18th jul) .. it was wonderful to have the judge of the bangalore high court to be our guest of honour .. I was called on stage to receive a nice card from the principal because i am the class representative ( though it is tiny compared to the sashe that the union members wore but still something is better than nothing !!!!!!!!!!!! )
i am really looking forward to the reunion that we have on the 26th july that i have already chosen my dresses and all the other accesories !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am also preparig for the 1st compulsry test we have onthe 28th ( trust me it is practically nothing compared to the ICSE school syllabus !!!!!! ) ..
i have also finished reading John grisham's 'the broker " .. it is a captivaing story and kept me glued to the book ... one really has a page turning urge and the style of writing is simply undescribeable

ok , that's it from me this time .....
until next time

sayonara

No comments: