Friday, August 8, 2008

2 long weeks !!!!!!!!

hi,
I am really sorry that I couldn't write in last week . The reason in very odd !!!!!! my mum ( not to forget my dad ) decided that mum and i go to her place ( Triuchirapalli , Tamilnadu ) to attend the 1st birthday of mum's youngest brother's daughter . Till the previous day mum had no idea , whatsoever, of going , suddenly the next day everything was done , including the tickets . Of course both my grandparents were very happy to see their eldest grand daughter!!!!!! one more point was that we actually went by a bus... so , I learnt that life is more than just traveling in an air conditioned ''ford fiesta!"!!!!! the bus , was really , very comfortable !!!!!!!! fortunately there was no baby traveling that day !!!!!!!!!!!!!

One another development is that i enrolled myself for Spanish classes . it is , indeed , a nice and beautiful language . But you really need to forget English when you enter the class !!!!!!!!
the good thing is that it's just about 2 minutes from my house.. so i finally get to go somewhere without getting stuck in traffic jam of Bangalore!!!!!!

oh !!!! yeah i almost forgot .. saw this movie ' jaane tu ya jaane na ' ........ it was a movie with absolutely no solid theme !!!!!! the acting was reasonable considering that it was imran khan debut film . otherwise there wass nothing to that movie at all !!!!

well , that kind of summarizes my 2 long weeks !!!!!!!!

until next time ,
sayonara ( adios in Spanish )

No comments: