Sunday, October 5, 2008

for no reason or ryme

well hello there,
Would like to mention that last week's award ceremony went fantastic ... I got a cash award of RS.1001 .... I was on top of the world , cloud nine !!!!!!!! mum was so proud of me she was telling everyone in the family !!!!!!! otherwise .... my """exams """ are on !!!!!! really boring to go through the same thing again and gain ....
as I was scanning through the newspaper yesterday ... Abhinav bindra had featured in advertisment for samsung , standing near a stylish , supercool television ( didn't register the name ) , and he was felicatated for something too, in karnataka which i feel is such a hype and they are giving a rich and famous guy , more power .. which is so ridiculous .. Vijender and sushil kumar don't hit the headlines for anything ...I understand he won gold for us .. so what ... that definely does not mean that you take him on top of your head and dance ... but that is the problem with us isn't it ???it's really sad to see this .........
So until next time ,,,,,
bye

No comments: