Friday, September 19, 2008

hello,
The only favourite times of the day for me are at the gym and the second writing my blog .
this time of course I would like to mention that that i came across 3people ( well , not all are natural ) who celebrate their birthdays in september , 1 is my eng teacher , and a classmate of mine which i would like to mention specially because she is a physically challenged girl who tries her best to reamin a normal girl , she lost her right arm as it was seriously electrocuted and i think it has been replaced with an artificial one . Well I truly saw what JOY is when i saw the girl's face when the class broke into a surprise birthday song for her and the glee on her face when she got a hug from my teacher . although they say god balances the complicated equation of life , I wonder where the balance is for her . This moment , i am sure , will be a momery of a lietime for her ....
AND.................. the third person to celebrate their special day was none other than the radio station " radio indigo ' which turned 2 today ... I celebrated the day by listening to english songs all day !!!!!!!!! Now that's what i call celebration

So ... hasta luego ,
adios

No comments: