Saturday, September 13, 2008

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Hi ,
well this week has been really plain and normal . The fun was that i finally ate an icecream without guilt as i really worked out 'extra' at the gym. It was such a BLISS eating it !!!..
Another thing was that I finished my spanish begineers course and got my certificate too . It really was thrilling to learn a new language . I intend to remember the language by listening to Spanish podcasts ." Coffee break spanish " is a podcast that is short , simple and gradually introduces a new language . The best thing is that they explain the pronounciations and one picks up the speaking skill of the language really quickly . the site is www.coffeebreakspanish.com
Another thing is that I put up a poster "banning plastic bags" at the supermarket in our complex . I consider it my first step to making people aware that global warming is slowly burning us up . The sad thing is that vey few people realise the gravity of situation. They are too "BUSY " to say no to a plastic bag .

As i write a breaking news is coming in that there have been serial blasts in Delhi . There have been several people injured and about 20 feared dead ( that's what teh news tells us ) . it's such a shame about it happening in the national capital . It underlines the fact of how close terrorism is to our homes . How we need to survive in this cold , unsafe world .
Well, i have got hooked on to Dan Brown's "digital fortess ' . It seems me as an interesting book with a nice, catchy story that keeps me glued to it .
OK , Hasta luego
adios

No comments: