Friday, September 5, 2008

Hi ,
It's really nice to write in again .
First of all i would like to say that I had a wonderful time on my birthday ,with lots of wishes pouring on from friends and family members . mum, dad and my brother of course presented me with a 8 GB ipod and i don't know if it's a coincidence or something but for some reason my 1 GB ipod has just stopped working . the ipod is simply marvelous and has very interesting features and i particularly liked the " cover flow ".
To add to the bliss we were celebrating ' ganesha chaturti ' which is the day lord ganesha was born , hence in celebration of this people do prayers ( puja ) prepare sweets and the decorate the idol of god and immerse the idol in a lake or a river after 3 days. lord Ganesha is prayed to before starting anything new .

I am really anxious to take up my Spanish exam tomorrow . It really has been a wonderful experience learning the language , though i still have tons to learn

so , asta luega ,( until next time )
adios

No comments: